Sunday, February 3, 2008

The First Steps

Well, the first steps for reaching my goal were visiting random BLOGS and leave signatures in the ones I was really interested and / or had possibility of attracting public.

In the post below someone left the first signature. Very interesting and I must say that was the most that I had a desire to receive.

It is true what she said, perhaps philosophizing less and do more ... It is difficult for me to continue with the idea of this Blog and at the same time not to philosophize.

Steps from here onwards, interspersing the posts and start philosophizing less.

I hope new ideas from all of you. Do not forget to send photos to almundoentero@gmail.com to leave your mark and show that you are part of this project TO THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Greetings! (Thanks for stopping by!)

No comments: